AcuLink 810 is an easy-to-use data acquisition server and gateway that aggregates all meter and sensor data on a single server. It bridges the gap between metering devices and your data analysis software to complete an end-to-end solution.
8GB On-Board Memory
Get even more storage capacity for data-logging and event logging.
Dual Ethernet RJ45 Ports
Push/pull data using HTTP or FTP protocols as well as sync data to any front-end software platform.
WiFi Communication Channel
Access point allows other wireless devices to connect and access the gateway
8 Digital Inputs to Count Pulses
Collect measurements for water, gas or any other pulse output meters
BACnet-MSTP Data Acquisition
Now supports the collection of data from RS485 meters using BACnet network protocol
Convert Modbus-RTU and BACnet-MSTP to BACnet-IP
Maintain High Availability by RSTP protocol
Reduce network downtime by allowing two ports connect to the same subnet
- Gateway support for Modbus & BACnet network protocols
- SSL and TLS1.2 compliant with enhanced cybersecurity protection
- AcuMesh wireless RS485 wireless support for power meters
- Remote Device Access
- Data Acquisition Server. Connect and log data for up to 32 Modbus RTU devices via RS485 port, plus an additional 32 devices via USB
- Software-free, configure and access everything from a client-side
web interface. Install new meters, setup alarms and build Modbus
and BACnet templates
- Multiple ways to configure your metering network using dual
Ethernet RJ45 ports, USB, RS485, and pulse counters or
point-to-multipoint wireless mesh network.